The Maritime Insurance Department ensures the protection of goods and property transported by sea and/or air and/or land in accordance with international institute conditions, so we carry out all risks the goods are exposed to during the transport process, whether external and/or internal (through ships, aircraft, /or cars and/or trains).
Types of maritime insurance contracts:
- Marine Insurance Policy (Shipment)
- Open offshore insurance policy. This policy covers all customer shipments within one year, ensuring all of its work without making a mistake in reporting and insurance.Types of insurance available Goods (shipping) We provide door-to-door coverage, including the road trip.
Types of coverage available:
- Sea transport insurance under A,B.C conditions.
- Air transport insurance under A,B.C conditions.
- Land transport insurance (road transport risks).
- Land transport insurance (all risks).
- Securing the risks of war, strikes and unrest).
- Securing the risks of comprehensive road transport (Iraq).
- Securing the risks of terrorism.
- Securing the risks of vandalism, kidnapping, robbery and theft All these types are in our return agreements.